Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer is coming to an end?

Hi guys! For all those who read this blog, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your life to visit this blog (even though it doesn't really help me in any way, shape or form). It brings a smile to my face to know that someone out there is still checking this blog for and new post. Well anyways, I'll be happy to let you guys know that a group has picked up Sora! They're a group called Neglected Scans. Go check them out and tell them that i0wntehworld sent you and thank them for picking up Sora too! So yeah, good things are defiantly coming and all we need to do is have some patience. So I guess that's all for now. I'll see you guys in the near future! Oh yeah, also, for those who wants to download chapter 11 of Sora, the link is up in the release tab :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys did a great job back there. Just a bit sad to see a group disband.
    And glad to see Neglected Scans has picked up the project.

    ReplyDelete