Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Phew!

Hi guys! First I want to say thanks to all of you for being very patience and i'm truly sorry for the late update.  Why was it late you ask? Well, while cleaning the manga, someone wanted to be a cleaner/redrawer for my group. So he joined and cleaned/redraw pages that i didn't do yet (an he did a REALLY amazing job at it) but he never cleaned/redrawed these 2 pages. I contacted him but no response. I was really stupid to think that he would get it done when 2 weeks had already passed... so thats when the idea "If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself" so i did it. Took about 3 days and my redrawing are as crappy as ever. Though I am pretty disappointed that he left suddenly,he did save me a lot of time on cleaning/redrawing. I wouldn't go that far saying that he ditched but i'm pretty sure that he had reason why he never finished. So please don't go bashing on him guys,  he really did help in the end. Also, i'm sorry to say this but i've decide to drop this manga. When my translator asked to resign and my cleaner to suddenly go missing, i thought it was time to drop this. Besides, the willpower that i once had when starting this manga isn't there anymore. Sorry i'm letting you guys down but hey, at least you'll still be able to read sora once someone picks it up which someone most likey will. For those who intend to pick up sora, i would like you send an email (to rebirthscans@hotmail.com) saying "i'm from (group name) and we would like to pick up sora" so then we won't having like ten groups working on it at the same time. Also, i would like to thank those who assist in the manga, but ask not to be credited. You know who you are. Well anyways, enough of my boring stories. go check out the new chapter here!!(for all you early birds, i've set a 1 hour delay but i doubt we have any of those)

P.S If you noticed some bad redrawing in the manga, it was by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment